martes, 30 de abril de 2013

Maracas de caramelo.




These candy-filled, maraca-shaped cookies sound as good as they look (and taste.) Wouldn't they be fun for Cinco de Mayo or some other mexican-themed fiesta?

Lately, I've been finding alternative ways to bake with my cake pop pan. I still have yet to make ACTUAL cake pops. Probably never will. (Bakerella is the cake pop queen. That woman blows me away with her creativity.)

Anyway, I came up with this idea for shakeable, edible maracas in April of 2012, but never really experimented with them to see if they'd work. It was about this time last year that I had my 15 minutes of Pinata Cookie fame. Oh what fun, to see my little cookie make it big. Wonder if Pee-wee Herman likes maracas?

If you want to attempt these sweet treats yourself, hop on over to SheKnows for the full tutorial. They're not hard, just a little time consuming. (Ha. That sentence should be a disclaimer on every thing I do.)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Community Manager adsaCOSCODICO.
Para pequeños y grandes negocios, empresas, particulares...
Gestionamos, administramos, diseñamos, creamos, renovamos, asesoramos, innovamos... con un trato personalizado , tus paginas en redes sociales, blogs, publicidad, marketing, posicionamiento de páginas en la web,...
Para que todos lleguemos a todos!!
#coscodico #adsa
Ana del sol(coscodico)
anateresadlsl7@gmail.com